Client Brief: Design and produce new office.
- Front and back of house areas are unified through consistency in colour, detailing and graphics.
- The contrast of materials and textures evident in the fit out are sophisticated whilst the overall palette is bright, energetic and fun.
- Mirror finishing provides depth and an illusion of floating elements, while glass partitions and feature walls provide movement and interest throughout the office.
- Interactive writing wall surfaces creates visual interest and progressive, functional back of house work areas.
- Staff breakout accommodates a diverse range of activities from internal meetings and/or a space for staff to rest and recharge.